SEE HOW ShapeUp CAN HELP YOU…
- If you have completed your weight management programme and reached your ideal weight – using ShapeUp will enable you to put an end to all that yo-yo dieting.
- If you want to get into ketosis quickly and jump start your low carbohydrate weight management programme – replace 2 meals a day with ShapeUp for 2-3 days.
- If you find yourself starting to put on a few kilos or are becoming a little sluggish – starting a 90 day programme will get you back in shape and feeling more energised.
- If you need a healthy alternative for an easy meal – make sure you have a couple of cans of ShapeUp available so you can quickly make up a delicious Super Shake of your choice.
JUST ONE ShapeUp SUPER SHAKE A DAY
Will help control your food intake and will help keep you at your ideal weight. Whether you choose to have a shake for breakfast, lunch or dinner is up to you.
- This Super Shake is a great alternative to a typically carbohydrate dense breakfast, or unhealthy fast food at lunch time, or if you are too busy to prepare an evening meal.
- Easily adaptable -to fit in with everyone’s weight management programme
- Use it alone or in conjunction with the Alpha Lipid™ SDII™ programme
- Only 4g of carbohydrate per shake – easy to stay on track with your low carb/ketogenic programme.
- ShapeUp is a also a great low calorie option for those following a calorie controlled programme.
- Can be used as a post exercise protein boost – great for recovery!
THE IDEAL TOOL FOR INTERMITTENT FASTING
Intermittent fasting is so much easier with ShapeUp – whether you are following the 5:2 method, or any of the variations, ShapeUp can keep it simple.
If you are trying to achieve just 500 calories on the 5:2 diet, using ShapeUp for one of your meals keeps your calorie intake even lower – without you feeling hungry. See the 500 calorie meal plan below:
ShapeUp with water
2 cups salad greens, 1 tomato,
¼ avocado, 100g grilled chicken
Light snack 6.30pm
1 boiled egg 2 sticks of celery
2-3 litre water daily
• 20g Soy Protein Isolate
• Vitamins: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin
• Minerals: Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Zinc
• Other Ingredients: Oxifend Fruit Extract, L-carnitine, Choline, Inositol, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine
1. 35g (2 levelled scoops).
2. Mix with 250ml of water or milk – shake well to combine.
3. Leave to thicken before consuming.
4. 1-2 shakes daily.
CAUTIONS: This product is part of a Weight Management Programme. Weight Programmes should include professional healthcare advice on diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. Appropriate advice on diet is important. Weight Management Programmes take time and personal commitment to be effective. Contains caffeine max 129mg (from green tea). Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women or those sensitive to caffeine. This product is intended to be consumed by people 14 years or older.